The sessions below will introduce you to campus life, important resources and your new classmates.
Session 1: Welcome
Welcome and Campus Resources Overview (approximately 90 minutes)
- Consider this your official welcome to Hunter! Hear from the vice president for Student Affairs and Dean of Students and get the lay of the land for orientation.
- Learn about our college library, learning centers, pre-professional offices, career development services and staying healthy both mentally and physically.
Session 2: Student Life
Virtual Campus Tour and Student Life (approximately 60 minutes)
- Take a virtual tour of our main 68th Street Campus to learn your way around so you know where to go when we return.
- Learn about Hunter College life outside the classroom. Explore opportunities to get involved, join student clubs, meet new people and enjoy new experiences as a Hunter Hawk.
Session 3: Financial Wellness
(approximately 90 minutes)
- Join the Office of Financial Aid and the Bursar for a wide range of topics of conversation including: types of funding, how to access and view and understand your financial aid, staying on top of your bill and budgeting.