The sessions below will introduce you to campus life, important resources and your new classmates.
Session 1: Welcome
Welcome and Academic Resources
- Consider this your official welcome to Hunter! Hear from the president of Hunter College, vice president for Student Affairs, and president of the Undergraduate Student Government.
- Learn about our college library, learning centers and pre-professional offices and how they support academic success.
Session 2: Student Life
Virtual Campus Tour and Student Life
- Take a virtual tour of our main 68th Street Campus to learn your way around so you know where to go when we return.
- Learn about Hunter College life outside the classroom. Explore opportunities to get involved, join student clubs, meet new people and enjoy new experiences as a Hunter Hawk.
Session 3: Wellness
Taking care of YOU – Mental and Financial Wellness
- Learn how to stay stress-free during your transition to college in this uncertain time, and familiarize yourself with important student resources should you ever need help.
- Plan a real budget, learn about scholarship opportunities and understand financial aid.