Inaugural Symposium for Masters in Translation and Interpreting
Join us in inaugurating our Translators Society. Learn about our Masters in Translation and Interpreting program. Hear from current students and faculty.
Hunter Translation Society Inaugural Symposium
Topic: HTS Inaugural Symposium with Student-Led Panel
Time: Mar 13, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Dr. Nadya Peterson
INFO SESSION for the new Hunter MA in Translation & Interpreting - Online
In a joint initiative of the Departments of Romance Languages and Classical & Oriental Studies, Hunter is launching a new professional degree program, the Master of Arts in Translation and Interpreting (MATI) offered in three language tracks — Chinese, Russian, and Spanish paired with English.
- MA in Translation and Interpreting - Chinese
- MA in Translation and Interpreting - Russian
- MA in Translation and Interpreting - Spanish
The 30-credit MA curriculum is offered onsite with online study options starting Fall 2020 and courses include:
- Foundational studies in theory, terminology, and computer-assisted translation
- Language-specific translation practice in the legal, business, and medical subject fields
- Skilled-based courses in consecutive and conference interpreting and sight translation
Join us for an Info Session on Zoom to learn more!
To sign up, please RSVP indicating your language track of interest.