Get Support and Achieve Success
Hunter’s rigorous academic standards are a big part of why you chose to study here, but we know juggling it all can be stressful. We’re here to help you along the way so you can achieve your goals. Here's just a few of the resources offered at Hunter:
- International Students Office (ISO) – Get support as an international student or exchange visitor in your cultural and educational transition to Hunter College.
- Learning Centers & Tutoring – Get tutoring help and academic support at our learning centers.
- Office of Advising – The office will assign you peer and professional advisors to help walk you through your course choices and help you come up with a strategy for academic success. You will also have a departmental faculty advisor to assist you with anything related to your specific major.
- Office of AccessABILITY – For students with disabilities, the office serves to advocate for you and maximize your potential by collaborating with departments and offices across campus.
- Student Veteran Services (SVS) – The office supports the student veteran population at Hunter College, including service members, veterans and eligible family members.