- This event has passed.
Arts Internship Award 2020
The Office of the Arts will award stipends to select current Hunter College students taking unpaid internships in the arts in Spring 2020.
About the Award:
Awardees will receive $3000 (split into two payments of $1500) for a minimum of 200 hours for the semester (e.g. 20 hours a week/10 weeks or 15 hours a week/14 weeks).
Through the generous support of the Patty and Jay Baker Theatre Fund, stipends will be awarded to select Theatre majors taking unpaid theatre internships. Awardees will be selected by the Theatre Department faculty.
Additional awards for undergraduate students taking unpaid internships in all other arts disciplines will be supported by the Hunter College Foundation.
- Students should apply for and arrange the internship at a reputable arts organization or company prior to applying for the award.
- Matriculated undergraduate in Spring 2020.
- Completed at least 12 combined credits in any arts department, program or concentration (including Studio Art, Art History, Dance, English, Music, Film, Media, Theatre).
- Current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Find a Hunter College Faculty Advisor from a relevant academic arts department.
Stipends will be awarded on a rolling deadline through the end of the year, so we encourage you to apply to the award as soon as you accept a Spring unpaid internship in the arts. All application info is available on our website. Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
- Hunter Campus Schools
71 East 94th St.
New York, NY 10128 United States + Google Map