This Consumer Information page provides prospective and current students access to information to make informed decisions about higher education opportunities at Hunter College. The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 requires colleges and universities such as Hunter College to disclose this information.
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Registrar: Burhan Siddiqui
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
Please see page 5 through 6 ("Withdrawal") of the CUNY financial aid guide
- Educational Programs: Majors | Departments
- Instructional Facilities
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Student Loans
Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Federal Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Preferred Lender Lists/Arrangements
Hunter College does not recommend any specific lender or preferred lender arrangement. Contact the lender of your choice for details about their program and application process.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Office
- Voter Registration
To register to vote, complete the form at the above website or contact your campus coordinator.
- Teacher Preparation Program Report
For information about the pass rates of students who enrolled in Hunter's teacher preparation programs, please visit the Title II Higher Education Act website. From there you can access the reports for New York State. Section V. in the Table of Contents dropdown menu will provide you with the pass rates and other information for all teaching programs within the state, including Hunter's.
Filing Complaints with Hunter College’s Accreditor and/or with its State Approval Entity
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- New York State Education Department
Office of College and University Evaluation
- Retention and Graduation Rates
- Transfer-out Rates
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)