About Tuition and Fees
All tuition and fees are determined by the CUNY Board of Trustees. You will be notified by email concerning the amount owed and the deadline to pay.
Tuition charges are based upon the following criteria:
- Residency Status: NY State Resident or Non-NY State Resident
- Student Status: Undergraduate or Graduate Student
- Degree Status: Degree Student (Matriculated) or Non-Degree Student (Non-Matriculated)
- Full-Time Student or Part-Time Status: Some groups pay per credit.
- Program of Study: Some graduate programs have higher tuition rates.
- Number of Credits: Some students pay flat rates. Please review the table of charges.
Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. If tuition and fee prices increase, payments already made will be treated as partial payments. Notification will be given to students concerning the additional amount owed and the deadline to pay.