We accept eCheck/ACH payments online using your checking or savings bank account. Please have your bank account number and routing number available.
How to Make an Online Payment (Video Tutorial)
Credit card payments are available outside of the payment plan. Please be aware that there will be a 2.65% Service Fee associated with any one time payment you make.
The Nelnet Payment Plan provides both you and your family the option of paying tuition and fees over a period of up to six months. Such flexibility reduces the stress of paying all tuition and fees before the academic term begin. An added bonus, this plan remains interest free!
Establish your payment plan based upon your anticipated tuition and fee costs and your anticipated financial aid (grants, scholarships, federal and state aid, etc.)
Learn more about the Nelnet Payment Plan
Fall Payment Schedule
|No. of Payments
(includes down payment)
|Last Day to Enroll|
Payments will be deducted on the 5th of the month.
How to Enroll
- Log into CUNYfirst.
- Go to HR Campus Solutions, click on Self-Service.
- Go to your Student Center.
- Go to Finances and select Enroll/Manage Payment Plan.
- If a pop-up blocker appears, please disable it.
The earlier you enroll, the lower your monthly payments will be since the total amount financed will be divided over more scheduled payments.
- The Enrollment Fee is $25.
- In addition to the Enrollment Fee there is a 2.65% service fee that will be charged to process all credit/debit card payments. The Service Fee is based on your total payment amount. The 2.65% Service Fee is added to your payment and will appear as a separate item on your credit/debit card statement. The Service Fee is not refundable, even if the payment to which it relates is cancelled, credited or charged back.
- If the Enrollment Fee is returned for any reason, the agreement will be terminated.
- If a payment is returned due to NSF (insufficient funds), you will be charged $30 per occurrence.
Note: Any change in your obligation due to CUNY will change the total payment plan balance and remaining monthly payment amounts.Read More About the Payment Plan at CUNY