- This event has passed.
Food, Food Insecurity and Mental Health
Dec 9, 2020 | 9:30 am - 10:45 am
This panel will discuss the impact of food and food insecurity on mental health. We will speak with experts to explore the negative outcomes that short-term and long-term food insecurity can have on mental health.
- Michael Burke, PhD, Social Science Research Analyst, USDA, Food and Nutrition Service
- Kara Dean, DSW, Director of Clinical Innovation and Practice, NYU McSilver Institute for Poverty Policy and Research
- Craig Gundersen, PhD, ACES Distinguished Professor, Managing Editor, Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Director of Undergraduate Studies, University of Illinois
- Khary Lazarre-White, JD, Executive Director and Co-Founder, Brotherhood/Sisterhood Sol
- Charles Platkin, PhD, JD, MPH
This event will be held online via Zoom.
- Zoom link will be provided upon RSVP
- Please download the Zoom app before joining the event
- Access Hunter College's "Zoom Webinars Best Practices" Guide
Open to Everyone