- This event has passed.
Hunger, Food and the Coronavirus - Webinar
Hunger, Food and the Coronavirus in NYC
COVID-19 is rapidly changing life in New York City and across the world. This panel conversation will discuss what needs to happen in NYC to protect our food system, farmers and local food-related business owners and to ensure that our most vulnerable populations have access to nutritious food during this challenging time.
This event will be conducted via a Zoom Webinar.
- Joel Berg, CEO, Hunger Free America
- Commissioner Grace Bonilla, JD, Administrator, Human Resources Administration
- Michael Hurwitz, Director, Greenmarket, GrowNYC
- Kate MacKenzie, Director, Mayor’s Office of Food Policy (tentative)
- Bryan Moran, Director, DevOps, City Harvest
- Karen Washington, Owner, Rise and Root Farmer
Moderated by Charles Platkin, PhD, JD, MPH and Alexina Cather, MPH
This panel will be held as a zoom webinar. Register HERE