- This event has passed.
GMOs-Science, Ethics, Risks, Regulations and Food Security
Mar 12, 2019 | 9:00 am - 10:30 am
This panel will explore the latest research concerning GMOs and their impact on human and environmental health.
- Arthur Caplan, PhD, Drs. William F and Virginia Connolly Mitty Professor and founding head of the Division of Medical Ethics, NYU School of Medicine
- Fred Gould, PhD - Distinguished professor of Evolutionary Biology in the Department of Plant Pathology at North Carolina State University
- Michael Hansen, PhD, Senior Staff Scientist, Consumers Union
- Greg Jaffe, JD, Director, Project on Biotechnology for Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Matthew Willmann, PhD, Director, Plant Transformation Facility, Cornell University
Open to Everyone
NYC Food Policy Center
- Silberman School of Social Work (SSSW)
2180 Third Ave.
New York, NY 10035 United States + Google Map
- Entrance on 3rd Avenue between 118th Street and 119th Street