- This event has passed.
#Hunter150 History Hot Spot Challenge
Happy 150th Birthday Hunter College!
Learn something new about Hunter's 150 years while participating in the Hunter History Hot Spot Challenge!
Simply find the photo destination with a fact about Hunter's history and post a selfie to your favorite social media platform using #Hunter150.
Checkout Hunter's social media channels and campus screens throughout the week to see your selfies!
HUNTER HISTORY HOT SPOTS:
- Roosevelt House (47-49 East 65th St)
- Brookdale Campus (425 East 25th St)
- East Harlem Campus (2180 Third Ave)
- MFA Building (205 Hudson St)
- Casa Lally (132 East 65th St)
MAIN CAMPUS HOT SPOTS:
- North Pool
- 7th Floor Bridge
- 68th St Hunter College Subway Entrance
- Hunter North - C Level
- Assembly Hall
- Sportsplex - B4
- Kaye Theater Plaza
- The Peggy Dance Studio
- Zankel Art Hub
- Student Union
- Your favorite spot at Hunter College!