- This event has passed.
Nutrition and Aging in New York City
More than 1.1 million seniors (about 13 percent of the city’s population) call NYC home. This number is expected to increase to more than 1.4 million by 2040. What steps is New York City taking to ensure this population has access to age-appropriate, nutritious food?
- Donna Corrado, PhD, Commissioner, DFTA
- David Nocenti, JD, Executive Director, Union Settlement Association
- Ruth Finkelstein, MA, ScD, Executive Director, Brookdale Center for Healthy Aging
- Lynn Loflin, Executive Chef, Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
- Shulamit Warren, Director of Policy and Special Projects, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer's Office
- Charles Platkin, PhD, JD, MPH, the executive director of the Hunter College NYC Food Policy Center
Healthy Breakfast Will Be Served @ 8:45am, Talk at 9am