Hunter College Schools
Hunter Community: We are pleased to report that the Hunter email and Wi-Fi systems are now back in service. To access these Hunter systems, you will need to reset your NetID password. Please go to the Hunter website for instructions on how to reset your password. CUNYFirst, Blackboard, student email and Zoom continue to be available and DO NOT require a password change. We continue to work diligently to bring all other affected systems back online. Again, we apologize for this interruption in service. Please continue to check the website and maintain access to CUNY Alerts for additional updates. Thank you again for your ongoing patience.
The Public Service Scholar Program (PSSP) is a year-long internship and academic program for students interested in exploring careers in public service. The program seeks to raise the representation of women, POC, and immigrants in leadership positions.
Interested in joining our 2022-2023 cohort? We encourage students to attend our Information Session on Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 1:10-2:40pm, in Roosevelt House. RSVP to attend.
• A year-long internship (from September to May) at a wide range of public and nonprofit agencies. PSSP also provides at least one (1) high level environmental internship
• A $2,000 stipend (*additional funding available for those who demonstrate financial need)
• Two weekly seminars on public policy, advocacy work, and social and political matters important to New York City
• 12 academic credits in Urban Studies toward an undergraduate degree
To be eligible you must:
• Be an undergraduate student (any major)
• Be within 45 credits of graduation (upper junior or lower senior)
• Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Complete the application and interview process
Drop-in visitors and virtual appointments are welcome from 3-5pm, Mondays and 11am-1pm Wednesdays. The PSSP desk is located on the 5th Floor of Roosevelt House.
Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.