- This event has passed.
Thriving in a Digital Environment: Resources and Supports for Students
Sep 15, 2020 | 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
During these rapidly changing times, the School of Education would like to hear from you. Each Thriving session will focus on a different topic and will cover upcoming deadlines, announcements, events and resources available to students. Advisors will be on hand to answer questions and connect you with appropriate resources.
These sessions will be held online via Zoom. Please RSVP to obtain the Zoom link and password for the session.
- July 23rd – Updates and General Q&A
- August 4th – Financial Aid and General Q&A
- August 19th – Successful Online Classes and General Q&A
- September 3rd – Successful Online Classes and General Q&A
- September 15th – Fieldwork, Student Teaching & Practicum plus General Q&A
- September 30th – Wellness and Mental Health plus General Q&A
- October 15th – Updates and General Q&A
- October 27th – Graduation, Certification and Licensure plus General Q&A
- November 18th – Updates and General Q&A
- December 3rd – Graduation, Certification and Licensure plus General Q&A
- December 15th – Career Supports and General Q&A
Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students
School of Education