What you can configure in Event Options
- What will display in the right column on the Events Landing page
- What will display in the right column on all Event pages
- What will display in the right column on the Submit Event page
Remember to Publish any changes you make here to have them go into effect.
You can find Events Options under the Events menu in the left navigation of the WordPress CMS.
To configure the right columns of the various Events pages, find the section related to the desired page (Events Landing, Single Event, Submit Event) and the element that needs to be updated. Make changes by editing, adding or deleting the modules. Don't forget to Publish to have the changes go into effect.
All Events pages have the same right column modules available:
- Basic Content - for copy
- Big Buttons - for important calls to action
- Custom Content - if you need to put an image in the right rail, use this module so that it will size properly on mobile
- Event Feed - choose your feed and whether to display 1-3 pieces of content
- News Feed - choose your feed and whether to display 1-3 pieces of content
- Social Media - display icon and links to desired social media sites