Consistently named a “Top Producer” of Student Fulbright award winners, Hunter celebrates the news that this year’s prize has gone to three members of the Class of 2018 and three other recent graduates. A seventh Fulbright offer went to Lindsay Griffiths ’18, but she is foregoing the prize to immediately begin graduate studies at Princeton.
As the grant recipients prepare for their upcoming year abroad – teaching, conducting research, and building lasting relationships with the people of their host countries – we congratulate them on this outstanding achievement and take a brief look at their backgrounds, studies at Hunter, Fulbright projects, and plans for the future:
- Victoria DiTomasso ’18 – Destination: Germany
- Eleni Katechis ’15 – Destination: Taiwan
- Ardit Marku ’17 – Destination: South Korea
- Michael Mazzeo ’18 – Destination: Spain
- Maria Malizia, MA ’18 – Destination: Italy
- Marielle Ray ’17 – Destination: Argentina
To get expert help with applying for Fulbright grants and other national academic prizes, Hunter students and graduates should contact The Ruth & Harold Newman Office of Prestigious Scholarships & Fellowships at (212) 396-6910 or email@example.com.