Hunter’s Accounting Society will offer a “Virtual VITA” (Virtual Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) program. Virtual VITA will run from Thursday, February 4th to Sunday, April 11th.
Communications will be held through Facetime or Zoom. To sign up, please fill out the Google Form.
Hours of Operation:
- Thursday: 3:00PM – 7:00PM
- Friday: 3:00PM – 7:00PM
- Saturday: 12:00PM – 4:00PM
- Sunday: 12:00PM – 4:00PM
What to bring:
- Proof of identification (Photo IDs)
- Social Security Cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) for you, your spouse, and/or dependents
- All forms W-2, 1099, and 1098, etc.
- Total paid to daycare provider and their Tax ID
- Health insurance form 1095
- Proof of bank account and routing information for direct deposit
- And any other tax forms that fall within our scope of services