On 3/10/2020, Hunter College's NYC Food Policy Center hosted this program.
The Impact of Food on Academic Behavior, Attendance, Performance and Attrition
- Cara Cuite, PhD, Assistant Extension Specialist, Department of Human Ecology, Rutgers University
- Andrea Deierlein, PhD, MPH, Assistant Professor of Public Health Nutrition, School of Global Public Health, NYU
- Christina Fernandez, MD, MPH, FAAP, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Kevin Froner, PhD, Principal, Manhattan Hunter Science High School
- Amy Schwartz, PhD, Pediatric Neuropsychologist
Moderated by Charles Platkin, PhD, JD, MPH
Watch the program below.