- This event has passed.
Talking About Equity in the Arts
This event will consist of two panel discussions, each with esteemed guests from art institutions around New York City to discuss DEI initiatives, goals for the art scene of our city and the role that future leaders play in shaping the industry.
- 10:30am - 12pm Panel I: "Building Equity"
- 1:30pm - 3pm Panel II: "Equity in Action"
- Clive Chang (EVP, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts)
- Marcia Sells (Chief Diversity Officer, Metropolitan Opera)
- Eduardo Vilaro (CEO and Artistic Director, Ballet Hispánico)
- April Kim Tonin (Ayesha Bulchandani Head of Education and Public Engagement, The Frick Collection)
- James C. Horton (Vice President of Education and Engagement, Museum of the City of New York)
- Daniella Topol (Artistic Director, Rattlestick Playwrights Theater)
- Efe Igor (Assistant Director of Academic Engagement, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum)
- A.J. Benson (Artistic Director, Orchestra of Saint Luke’s)
This event will additionally serve as a celebration of the Hunter Mellon Arts Fellowship Alumni and their successes.