Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
- What is the Media Library?
- What type of media am I able to add to the Media Library?
- What are the photo sizes I’m allowed to upload?
- Am I able to add videos to the Media Library?
- How do I embed videos from YouTube/Vimeo to my website?
- What are the restrictions and/or specifications for adding a video to the Media Library?
- What is the maximum size of a file I can upload?
- What's the aspect ratio of images I can use?
- How do I make my PDFs accessible?
The Media Library is a shared tool for organizing all media types, including photos, in the WordPress CMS.
Visit Media Library and get...
- Tips to help keep the library organized
- Instructions on how to use the Media Library
See the Media Guide for file formats.
See the Media Guide for photo dimensions and maximum file size information.
Videos should not be uploaded to the Media Library. See the Video Guide for how to add video.
See the Video Guide for how to embed video.
See the Video Guide for how to add video.
Maximum upload file size: 1 MB. See the Media Guide for more information.
- Square: 768 x 768
- Rectangle: 1600 x 900
- Non-standard sizes may be used in the Basic Content module.
See the Media Guide for image sizes.