Please read this important information on our policies:
- Our summer courses will be held either in person, hybrid or online. Students who are accepted into courses listed as in person or hybrid will have to submit proof of COVID vaccination in order to be enrolled.
- All students MUST RSVP to confirm their participation in the College Now program by the established deadline. The College Now program at Hunter reserves the right to drop students who do not submit their RSVP on time.
- All students are required to attend assigned orientation sessions.
Students who fail to do so will be dropped from the program. No exceptions will be made!
- Students who have a high school GPA of 74 or below are not eligible to apply for our program
- Attendance policies for program courses will be enforced to ensure success. Attendance is very critical to a students' success in the program. Missing classes can cause a student to fall behind and may impact their final grade negatively.
- Students are expected to adhere to the Conduct Standards as established by the Bylaws of the Board of Trustees, Article XV (Appendix E) in the Hunter College Undergraduate Catalog.