How to Use the Document Uploader
As an alternative to submitting documents in person, some documents, completed forms, files, and/or records may be securely submitted to Hunter College via the Document Uploader through your CUNYfirst account.
To upload and submit documents using the CUNYfirst Document Uploader:
- Log into CUNYfirst.
- Select Campus Solutions > Self Service > Document Upload. The Document Upload page is displayed with your name and your Student ID (CUNYfirst ID).
- Using the Document Class drop-down menu, select one of the following document classes corresponding to the document to be uploaded:
- Financial Aid
- Health Services
- A Document Type drop-down menu is added to the Document Upload page. Using the Document Type drop-down menu, select the type of document being uploaded.
- Click on the >> (“Go”) button to the right of the Document Type drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button to continue with the document upload. If you are presented with a Student Documents Repository login prompt, enter your CUNY Login credentials and click Log In.
- Click the Choose Files button to open your computer’s file manager/explorer tool. You may select multiple files to upload for the document type selected. Each file to be uploaded must be less than 20 MB. File names for your uploaded documents should be descriptive and include your name so they are easier for administrative staff to identify—especially when uploading multiple files. Please avoid file names like Scan-129- 04042020.pdf or 20200404_133911.jpg.
- Click the Add button at the lower right of the window to upload the file.
- Click Close when the upload confirmation message is displayed.
- Repeat above steps as needed for additional Document Classes and/or Types.