Are you filled with ideas to enhance your courses but are unsure about where to start? Do you want to try a new approach to conduct discussions? Do you need tips on how to grade large classes or integrate social media? Then, this might be for you! EdTech Brainstorming Hours allow you to meet with colleagues and educational technologists to brainstorm and talk through ideas. Together, we can find answers to your questions and point you in the right direction. At EdTech Brainstorm Hours, you can:
- Explore appropriate tech tools for activities and assignments in your courses
- Get ideas for helping students learn and use tech tools
- Discuss how to implement ideas for projects and assignments
- See examples of your colleagues’ work
- Converse with other faculty to get insights on how they are addressing challenges
Join us every Monday from 12-1pm on Zoom. No registration required: https://huntercollege.zoom.us/j/88671906262.