Scheduling an Advising Appointment
- Log in to Navigate Student mobile app or desktop version using your CUNY Login.
- Go to “Schedule an Appointment”.
In the mobile app version, click “Appointments” and then “Schedule an Appointment”.
In the web browser version, just click “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Select your appointment type. Then choose from available days/times and schedule your appointment.
Features of Hunter Navigate
- Appointments: Request appointments with academic advisors and other support staff and services on campus. View your upcoming appointment schedule.
- Class Schedule: View the classes you are currently registered for, in a list or weekly format.
- Study Buddies: Connect with other students who would like to study with you for a course that you are taking. When you opt-in, other students in your class will be able to see your email address and reach out by email. At this time, all connections should be conducted virtually.
- Resources: View contact info and websites for academic departments, campus services, things to do, and important places on campus and beyond.
- Tips, Events, and To Do’s: These are meant to help you meet your academic goals. You can also create your own reminders in this section.
- Holds (Coming Soon): View current holds on your account that can impact registration, along with instructions for how to resolve it.
The Hunter Navigate team is ready to help with any issues you may be having.
Email email@example.com and a staff member will help you as soon as possible.