Campus Access Policy
Learn More About Building Hours
- While on campus, all members of the Hunter community must carry a valid OneCard.
- Everyone entering the college must use the OneCard at a turnstile or scanner. It will speed up your trip and help avoid delays if you have your card already out before you get there.
- If you forget your OneCard, stop at the Visitor's Center where a public safety officer or visitor's associate will verify your status and give you access to the campus.
- If your card is lost or stolen, report it to the Office of Public Safety as soon as possible. The old card will be deactivated and a new one issued for a fee by the OneCard office. The OneCard Office is located in Hunter West 203.
- Visitors should go to the Visitor's Center desk and show a photo ID to obtain a pass that will give them access to the campus.
- If you are expecting a large outside group or arranging a special event, please give the Visitor's Center advance notice by calling 212-396-6666 or emailing email@example.com. Every courtesy and cooperation will be extended, consistent with campus security. Visit the Visitor's Center website for more information.