About the First-Year Network
The First-Year Advising Network consists of valuable Advising resources including:
- a customized online orientation
- an opportunity to join a Learning Community (for students entering in the Fall semester only) based on academic interests and goals, a virtual advising and registration session, and
- access throughout the year to our dedicated First-Year Advising Team. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us at our Virtual Front Desk, or check your Hunter email account for information from us.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your assigned academic advisor via Navigate (download the app).
- Check your Hunter email account for emails from your assigned academic advisor
We look forward to meeting you and helping you fulfill your academic goals.