Log-in to your CUNYFirst account
Forgot your username and password?
Click on Forgot Username or Forgot Password options on log-in screen.
First Time Users:
Visit the CUNYfirst log-In page, then click the New User link.
If you need assistance accessing or claiming your CUNYfirst account review this User Guide or please contact the ICIT Student Help Desk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-650-3624.
All official Hunter College emails will be sent to you at your school email address. Please be sure to check your account regularly.
Email addresses follow this format: first.lastXX followed by @myhunter.cuny.edu
Need Help with @MyHunter (Office 365) Student Email? View this helpful page →
Please contact the ICIT Student Help Desk via email at email@example.com or call (212) 650-3624 for further assistance with Office365.Login into Office365
Returning students in any of the following 3 categories are readmitted with an undeclared major only:
- GPA is under 2.0
- Returning to Hunter after more than 10 semesters
- Previously enrolled in a selective program (Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Nutrition and Food Science, Nutrition and Wellness, or Public Health). Departmental approval is required to reenroll.
Academic Advising Appointments
Newly readmitted degree seeking students, are strongly encouraged to sign-up for an appointment with your academic advisor to ensure compliance with all college graduation requirements.
Scheduling appointment is easy, simply download the Navigate app and follow instructions below:
- Log in to Navigate student mobile app or desktop version using your CUNYFirst Login.
- Go to Schedule an Appointment
– In the mobile app version, tap Appointments and then Schedule an Appointment.
– In the web browser version, just click Schedule an Appointment.
- Select your appointment type. Then choose from available days/times and schedule your appointment.
To register, log into your CUNYfirst Student Center to see your individual enrollment appointment time and to search for courses. To access your Student Center, log into CUNYfirst, select Campus Solutions from the first menu, then click on Self Service.
Important: Enrollment in any course is based on space availability and eligibility. Readmission does not guarantee enrollment. As students add and drop courses throughout the registration period, courses that may have previously been closed may re-open. Please check your account frequently for the most up-to-date course availability.
You will pay fees and tuition after registration. Proof of residency may be requested to obtain the NYS tuition rate.
- Learn How to Pay Your Bill via CUNYfirst
- Learn Who Qualifies for the In-State Tuition Rate
- Learn More About Financial Aid
NOTE: Failure to enroll for the semester in which you are readmitted will result in the need to reapply if attendance is desired in a future semester.