- All clubs must hold elections to replace officers. Use the approved online platform that is explained on the Clubs Registration Instruction page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with attached documentation of new election meeting minutes.
- Have the replacing officer(s) read and take the orientation/quiz.
- Email one new original Signature Profile Form (SPF) to Student Activities at email@example.com and CC: Latysha at firstname.lastname@example.org (Must be typed and signed with an electronic signature.)
- The replacing officer(s) must contact the College Association (CA) office at email@example.com to set up a workshop date. The CA office will tell you the next step to take.
- The replacing officer(s) must complete SPARC. (E-Certificates are no longer being issued. Officers may screenshot end-of-progress after the modules and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org). Learn more about SPARC by reading the SPARC FAQ.
- If an officer is being replaced, all clubs must present proof of resignation, or impeachment, if the officer you are replacing was not informed they are no longer eligible to hold office.
Please note that elected officers are expected to serve for a full academic year unless they become ineligible, resign or are impeached.