- All clubs must hold elections to replace officers (use the approved online platform that is on the Clubs Registration Instruction page).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with attached documentation of new election meeting minutes.
- Have the replacing officer(s) read and take the orientation/quiz.
- Email one new original Signature Profile Form (SPF) to Student Activities at email@example.com and cc: Latysha at firstname.lastname@example.org (Must be typed & signed with an electronic signature.) Scroll down on instruction page for SPF.
- The replacing officer(s) must go to the CA website, read the CA handbook and take the CA Workshop Quiz.
- The replacing officer(s) must complete SPARC. (E-Certificates are no longer being issued. Officers may screenshot end of progress after modules and email to email@example.com) SPARC FAQ
- If an officer is being replaced, all clubs must present proof of resignation or impeachment if the officer you are replacing was not informed they are no longer eligible to hold office.
Please note that elected officers are expected to serve for a full academic year unless they become ineligible, resign or are impeached.