Your Vote Counts!
USG Election Week 2022
Monday, May 2, 12:01 am – Thursday, May 5, 11:59 pm
Your vote will determine who will represent your interests in the Undergraduate Student Government for the 2022-2023 academic year. Before you vote, read about the candidates and their positions.
- Voting will take place online.
- To vote, you must access your Hunter email account.*
- You will receive an e-mail from email@example.com containing your voter registration link in your Hunter email inbox on Monday, May 2.
- Make sure that you vote by May 5 at 11:59pm.
- Election results will be posted on the election site after the polls close.
*If you need help accessing your Hunter email, please contact the Student Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not receive your ballot, please contact email@example.com with your name and Student ID/CUNYfirst ID.
Note: Residence Life Commissioner will only be voted on by residents living in the Residence Halls. This position will be included on the general electronic ballot.