In collaboration with the Hunter College German Department, Office of Education Abroad recommends two summer program options for students interested in studying German language and culture:
Dates: See each program website (above) for details
Credits Offered: 6 credits
- Fulda, Germany via SUNY Cortland: March 1 (apply to SUNY Cortland before January 28 for a small discount)
- Berlin, Germany via CUNY Queens College: March 26
How to Apply
- You must first apply to the Hunter Office of Education Abroad
- Then you must complete an application for your chosen program through the host school following either
Financial Aid: Please be sure to meet with the Office of Financial Aid to discuss your particular financial aid package.
- Students interested in applying for the Max-Kade Scholarship should contact the Hunter College German Department for information.
- Students interested in applying for the Gilman scholarship should email Stephen Lassonde at email@example.com.
- Visit our Scholarships Page for more opportunities.