Hunter’s Early Alert system helps faculty communicate with students who are performing poorly in their courses academically. Faculty can log in, set an “alert” for students, refer them to our campus learning centers and compose an email to them.See the Guide and FAQs
Hunter College offers an online Faculty and Staff Directory that includes the faculty/staff member's telephone number, email address, department, location and office number.
Any questions or comments about the contents of the Hunter Directory should be sent to: email@example.com.
If you're a newly admitted student, you'll be sent your Admitted Student Portal login information as soon as you decide to attend Hunter.
On the Admitted Student Portal page, you will find instructions on what to do to prepare for the semester, like setting up your college email account, completing orientation, attending admitted student events, connecting with your advisors and registering for classes.Visit CUNY For More Information
Every term, Hunter College asks its students to complete a feedback form for each of their instructors. Once the feedback is submitted, the data is summarized and presented as MyProf.
The data from these evaluations serve a number of important functions, including:
- Improving classes by providing instructors feedback regarding teaching and course materials.
- Serving as supporting documentation in a faculty member’s reappointment, tenure and promotion.
- Helping students make decisions about what courses and professors are right for them.
Class rosters are available to faculty in the Faculty Center in CUNYfirst.
Log in to CUNYfirst with your CUNY login. Then navigate to Campus Solutions > Self Service > Faculty Center > My Schedule > My Teaching Schedule > Class Roster (this is an icon to the left of the class name).
Instructors who are officially assigned to the class (in CUNYfirst) can access the same class rosters with the student’s photo. Super user access is available as well.
To access your Photo Class Rosters, log on to WebRoster using your NetID and password.Log In to WebRoster
Machform is an online application provided to Hunter's departments allowing the creation of public-facing web forms. Each departmental Machform site is self-managed and its users can use the drag and drop interface to create an unlimited number of forms and surveys. No technical knowledge is required.
Key features that Machform provides:
- Create an unlimited number of responsive, mobile-friendly, and accessibility-compliant forms in your shared departmental Machform site.
- Drag and drop form creation using multiple field types with built-in validation and customizable help messages, including the new electronic signature field and advanced file upload field.
- Multi-page forms that can be configured to allow users to save their progress and resume later.
- Optional email notification of submission to multiple recipients and/or send an email receipt to the submitter.*
- Restrict form submissions by requiring a password or requiring a valid NetID (the submitter's NetID will be recorded in the submission).
- Easily enable/disable your form or schedule a period when it will be open for submissions.
- Conditional logic to show/hide fields, skip pages and send emails based on user selections.
- Export a form's submissions in CSV or Excel format.
- Configurable approval workflow for submissions, including email notification at various workflow stages.
- Log in with your NetID, easily add any user with a NetID to your site, and assign global or granular access permissions:
- for individual forms
- to only see a form's submissions
- Your forms can be easily embedded on an existing page of your website.
- All submitted data is transferred and stored securely within Hunter to meet security requirements.*
* It is your responsibility to ensure any information sent via email notifications is compliant with applicable data security requirements.
Our Formbuilder software is based on Appnitro's Machform. We have customized it to support Hunter NetID-based accounts and ensure compliance with security and accessibility requirements.
Note: Machform sites are only provided to departments of Hunter College and are not available for individual use. Individual users can build forms/surveys using their Hunter-provided Qualtrics account.Request a Machform
Qualtrics is web-based survey tool available for use by all Hunter faculty, students and staff to support teaching and research at Hunter. Surveys can be created and distributed by anyone with a NetID account.
Anyone with a Hunter NetID can access Qualtrics by going to the Hunter Qualtrics site at http://cunyhunter.qualtrics.com and entering your Hunter NetID account login information.
If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to create an account. Click on “this is my first time logging into Qualtrics, register your email, and if you are not a student, uncheck the “I am a student” box. Once you have accepted the license agreement, you can start using Qualtrics to build your survey.
What if I have questions about Qualtrics?
- If you are experiencing access problems (not able to create an account or not able to login to Qualtrics), please contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most questions can be answered by going to Qualtrics Survey University. The Qualtrics website offers an extensive set of online resources.
- You should contact Qualtrics support at email@example.com.
- Or contact Qualtrics by phone at 1-800-340-9194.
Phone or e-mail assistance from Qualtrics is available during their normal business hours, 7 am to 7 pmAccess Qualtrics
CUNY eMall provides a virtual shopping plaza where merchants offer a variety of discounts and other promotional programs on goods and services.Visit CUNY eMall