You may request your transcript at Hunter College by using our online transcript request system–TranscriptsPlus®.
- You may order a transcript request at anytime.
- Transcript requests will be processed within three to five business days.
- Students ordering online will receive notifications, via email, on the status of the request.
- Transcript records prior to 1960 are stored off-site and may take up to three weeks to be processed.
- There is a $7 fee for each copy of your transcript and a $2 charge for the online service. Although there is no fee for transcripts going to another unit of the City University of New York, the $2 charge still applies.
- A valid major credit card is required for payment.
- Requests cannot be taken by phone. If you need your request to be held for current semester grades, degrees or grade changes please be sure to indicate such on the online request.
For more information, please see the TranscriptsPlus® Frequently Asked Questions located at the bottom of the page. Remember, a transcript will not be processed if there are any negative service indicators (Stops) on your Hunter College record (i.e. Bursar, Library, Financial Aid, etc.) The system will alert you immediately, via email, if there are any problems with your order.