What is DegreeWorks?
DegreeWorks is a web-based program that enables you to easily track your academic progress. You will be able to see how specific Hunter College requirements have been met and what courses you can take to fulfill the requirements which are remaining. With the click of a tab (the ‘What If’ feature), you will also be able to see how your academic requirements might change if you were to change your major.
Benefits of DegreeWorks
- Determine what requirements you need to fulfill to complete your degree.
- View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward degree.
- See how your coursework can be applied toward another major, minor, certificate or major concentration using the ‘What If’ option.
- Confirm your academic standing.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate.
- Learn the requisites for courses by clicking on the course number
The DegreeWorks link can be found in your CUNYfirst Student Center or you may access it through the link below.