Late Registration Request
The Late Registration Request should be used if you wish to add or swap courses from your registration after the standard registration and/or tuition & fees payment period. Your request will be forwarded to the faculty that you have indicated on the form and reviewed by the Registration Appeals Committee. A final decision will be made by the Registration Appeals Committee within ten (10) business days.
Please complete one (1) request per course. In some circumstances, approval may also be required by the academic department; however, this will be sought on your behalf by the Registration Appeals Committee, where applicable. Additionally, if you have previously received credit for the course you wish to add, you must also complete and submit a Course Repeat Request Form.
- The Registration Appeals Committee is the only college-wide body authorized to review appeals regarding registration and will provide a final decision.
- Registration Appeal Requests are granted in extreme cases and when there are documented and compelling reasons to grant an exception to the College’s or CUNY’s policies and/or procedures.
- Sitting in a class, negligence, employment issues, financial constraints, software and hardware problems, unsatisfactory academic progress, lack of preparation and vacation plans, for example, are not normally sufficiently compelling reasons to grant approval.
- The Registration Appeals Committee will make every effort to notify you of their decision within ten (10) business days. You will receive the Committee’s decision via your @myhunter.cuny.edu email address.
- The decision made by the Registration Appeals Committee is final and cannot be further appealed.
- If you have not received a decision after ten (10) days, you may contact the Registration Appeals Committee at: email@example.com.