The Undergraduate Late Registration Request should be used if you wish to add or swap courses from your registration after the standard registration and/or tuition & fees payment period. Your request will be forwarded to the faculty that you have indicated on the form and reviewed by the Registration Appeals Committee. A final decision will be made by the Registration Appeals Committee within seven (7) business days.
- Students seeking late registration for any in-person and/or hybrid course must have uploaded and received approval for their COVID-19 vaccination verification in accordance with CUNY's Safety Guidance.
- The Registration Appeals Committee is the only college-wide body authorized to review appeals regarding registration and will provide a final decision.
- Registration Appeal Requests are granted in extreme cases and when there are documented and compelling reasons to grant an exception to the College’s or CUNY’s policies and/or procedures.
- Sitting in a class, negligence, employment issues, financial constraints, software and hardware problems, unsatisfactory academic progress, lack of preparation and vacation plans, for example, are not normally sufficiently compelling reasons to grant approval.
- The Registration Appeals Committee will make every effort to notify you of their decision within seven (7) business days. Please keep an eye on your CUNYfirst/Student Center account for updates to your record.
- The decision made by the Registration Appeals Committee is final and cannot be further appealed.
- Note that any course listed on the appeal form must be approved by the academic department before it can be posted on a student’s record.